Monday 30 April 2012

Man Accuses Wife of Sleeping with His Father – Kills Son, Burns Her with Hot Iron & Peels Skin

For 36 year-old Mrs Mercy Nnamdi, the girl whose one-year-old son was allegedly killed by her husband recently in Ago, Okota area of Lagos, over her husband’s allegation that they was sleeping together with his father, life could never have been more cruel.


This is because never in her own wildest imagination had she envisaged that the man she'd known just about all her life could mete such inhuman treatment on her. While you read this piece, Mercy is certainly going through excruciating pains inside a private hospital in Okota where doctors are battling in order to save her lifetime.In fact, the once bubbling woman looks a shadow of herself, as medical report showed that she sustained another degree burns from the hot iron her husband of two years utilized on her on Saturday, April 7 2012, that was exclusively reported.


Presently, the badly burnt woman maintains a particular position, by resting on her back. She wears a grownup pampers when she eases herself, with a tissue paper by her side, with which she cleans the fluid being released from the burns. Help, as gathered, was not even close to the Imo state-born woman, as none of her neighbours attempted to go and find out that which was happening when she was desperately shouting for help. It had been learnt their neighbours didn't react to her cries for help since it has turned into a daily occurrence.


Crime Guard gathered additionally that on several occasions, some of the neighbors invited policemen from Ago division who cautioned her husband after which he is made to sign an undertaking not to raise his hands on his wife.






Family sources hinted that signs of danger in the marriage reared its ugly face early after the two love birds fell in love 16 years back, when Mary was barely 22 years old. But she was apparently blinded by love, hoping that her heartthrob would outgrow his anger someday, which was never to be.
Narrating what resulted in her as being a patient within the hospital, Mary stated, “It all happened on a Saturday. I had prepared boiled yam, awaiting the appearance of my husband. Following a long wait, I made a decision to consume mine and left his on the table. He came back couple of minutes to 11pm and went straight to bed. Then at about 1 a.m., power was restored and he visited put off the ability generating set and switched over to electricity.


Next, he started ironing his customers’ clothes while he is a dry cleaner.
I had been later woken up by the cry in our one-year-old baby who apparently needed breast milk. Even while, we were outside before power was restored. Before retiring inside, I took my bath and fetched water for him to have his.
 The unforgettable night


I had been fast asleep after i was woken up by a sharp pain on my small back. I believed it was an evening mare. However when I opened my eyes, lo and behold, my hubby was planting the hot iron he was using around the clothes on me. Immediately I turned, he planted it on my chest. When I raised my hand to prevent it, he planted it on one of my hands .


By then I did not know what to do. I started screaming and calling on my neighbours for help. I raised my leg to avoid him, again, he landed the hot iron on me.


As he planted the iron difficult on my flesh, he'd use a screwdriver to remove the flesh. At a point, I became too weak to shout. I begged him to stop but he'd not. Rather, he'd ask me to tell him how often his father slept with me. Even in pains, I begged him to listen to himself and imagine what he was saying.


My response seemed to anger him the more because he would plant it harder, leaving it on my small skin and at the same time frame, inquired about to tell him the truth.”


At this point, Crime Guard asked if she was guilty of the claim. She grimaced and replied, “How can that be? The daddy already has a wife.” Pausing for some time and staring at the ceiling , a situation she has been maintaining for many hours, she continued, “ at that point, my baby woke up and started crying . I begged him to permit me breastfeed the infant .


But before I could finish the statement, he placed the hot iron on my small breasts, threatening to kill me basically shout. As he lifted the iron, I saw the flesh from my breast had stuck to the iron surface. Again he pressed it harder on my stomach, leaving it there. I managed to turn, only for the iron to land on my lap.


He explained there was not a way of escape for me personally that night, that people in his gang were outside to take my corpse for an unknown destination when he carried out with me. At that point, I knew the end had come for me. I were able to shout out for help with all the strength in me however i couldn't.


At that time, he forcefully took Ebuka from the bed and went outside. I decided to visit out because I didn't understand what he'd do next when he returned. I am unable to tell how I crawled from the room. However i found myself in the kitchen area naked, where two men who saw me gave me wrapper to cover myself.


“As I had been there, attempting to fathom how I would avoid the compound, somebody shouted that my husband had killed my child. Which was the last thing I heard. I guessed I given out because I later opened my eyes and located myself in the hospital.”


Residents of # 3, Lambe street, Ago confirmed to Crime Guard that they simply refused to go to Mary’s rescue that night since it was late and also that her shout for help have been one too many .


One of them said, “ Given that they started living as husband and wife, there had not been a period we didn't experience shout or crisis using their one-room apartment. It is worse whenever the man came home drunk. We've even attended are accountable to the police if this became too much because we didn't desire a situation where he would kill her one day and we could be held accountable. Even at that, he did not stop.


“Several times, the girl had took it back to her family but she wouldn’t. Even her father-in-law had advised her to depart when she travelled home last December while he was fed up with the endless reports of his son battering his daughter in-law.”


Weeping, after pausing for a while, Mary recalled how he met her 37-year-old husband. “ We knew each other since 1996. The connection blossomed until 2010, as he went for introduction during my village. I left my hair dressing skill and moved in with him with the expectation of continuing later.”


But which was never to be as she says instead of continuing learning hair dressing, she started selling pap, all in a bid to make ends meet and apparently as a demonstration of her fascination with Henry.




“He started showing his real colour later. He started by refusing to decrease money for house keep and even after i begged him to rent a shop for me personally, he didn’t. Rather, he used the money to drink beer and smoke . When I advised him against his drinking and smoking habit, he'd break out and the next thing would be to hit me. Many times I have begged the police that helped me to beg him not to raise his on the job me but he wouldn’t”


 Another predicament befalls Mary


Sadly, the anguished woman is confronted with another predicament which is her inability to pay her medical bills. Already, Crime Guard gathered that her bill had amounted to N200,000 . After this development, a healthcare facility is threatening to prevent treatment. Presently, the dressing of the burns which carried out on regular basis has been extended to once in two or 72 hours, as a daily dressing cost s N10,000.


Sobbing uncontrollably and at the same time questioning her selection of partner, she revealed that her family members hadn't shown up because the incident occurred, as not one of them, based on her, was aware of the incident.


MY WIFE CAUGHT ME After i Involved TO HAVE SEX WITH MY NEIGHBOUR - WHAT CAN I actually do?


“My mother mustn't hear of this since it will kill her. She is presently taking care of my sister who just put to bed in Owerri. I am unable to reach my relatives either because my phone is not with me and I do not have their phone numbers off hand.”


Crime Guard learnt that since the incident happened, her father in-law have been accountable for a healthcare facility bills. But there's little Pa Nnamdi could do as the bill, as gathered, choose to go beyond his capacity. Hospital sources disclosed that though their management had tried to attend to Mary’s case, you will find indications that it might discharge her if the accrued bill is not cleared.


Among the doctors who identified himself simply as Eze explained that “she had a third degree burn and her case may deteriorate if she doesn't receive adequate care. She even fainted last Tuesday because she was not given food and her people lacked the fund to create her normal again state.”


He further disclosed that Mary was rushed towards the hospital in a condition of coma, adding that , “ The husband used pliers on her skin and decimated her. A hot iron was put on her face, body chest, and her two breasts. Meanwhile, she's not been informed of the demise of her one-year-old son considering her present state.”


However, the alleged perpetrator of this dastardly act, Mr Henry Nnamdi who was arrested by neighbours, happens to be in the State Criminal Investigation Department , Panti, Yaba. Efforts to speak with him proved abortive.