Monday 30 April 2012

Video of Female Reporter Poops on Her Pants During Interview

This reminds me of times I almost shit myself at the office. See, I went to the toilet, but my underwear was still being completely fucked up in the shart, and so i waited until the coast was clear and tossed them in to the trash through the sink. It smelled awesome inside for quite awhile.


Herd that one on Howard Stern today. I just looked it up. Appears in the comments you tube that it's a fake or staged. Either way it's still pretty funny. I don't know why somebody pooping their pants is funny but it's.




The girl can be seen creating a swift change an aisle, then leans toward the corner as she waits for a shopper in front of her to exit the section. Seizing her moment of brief privacy, she drops her pants and shits a foul mess on the ground before she leaves the scene.

The disturbing footage has become an Internet hit!

A compassionate commenter on LiveLeak offers this observation on what happened:

“The only explanation is the fact that she's been fucked so often in her own ass and damged her anus muscle. So its either shitting at the super market or shitting in her panties.”

Someone else adds that it played out just like a nod to the fetish viral video Two Girls, One Cup:

“YO DAWG All of us MISSED PART 2 Of the WERE 2 GIRLZ COM OUTTA NO WHERE Having a CUP AND SHIT AND SCOOP THAT SHIT UP AND START FUCKIN SMASHIN CRACKERS On the website FEET AND ELBOWZ AND SHIIIIIIT NICCAH.”

And another commenter observes:

“I won’t judge unless I hear the entire story. I’ve literally experienced exactly the same situation, though in an alley and not at a retail center. Sometimes you have to fucking go like no tomorrow, and also the only option is to shit yourself or find a quiet spot and let er rip. I made my decision and i’m happy with it. On the other hand, she could just be fucking nuts, or maybe she gets off onto it.”